The former villa of the mayor is from 1908 and is in the inventory of buildings worthy of protection in the canton Zug. With the change of ownership, the requirements on utilisation changed. The one-family house was turned into a two-family house. For better access to all floors a new elevator was installed. The renovation and alteration work included all floors, the facade and the entire environment including a carport and swimming pool.