Pfrundhaus St. Karl
The oldest parts of this house in the old town are dated to the year 1447. The building had to be completely renovated due to poor condition inside and outside. The core of the building was raised 15cm over the top 3 floors, as it had sunken in itself over the centuries. Thanks to the renovation the building is thermotechnically up to date. The store on the ground floor, the basement rooms and the 3 apartments on the upper floors are accessible with the newly installed elevator.